European door-to-door mobility workshop! 20th Sept, Madrid
European door-to-door mobility workshop, took place 20th September 2017, 10:30-16:00
The event, hosted at Madrid Campus (Google Space) mixed active debate and participation from all the workshop attendees with presentations from top entities in the field. See presentations below, some pictures will be available in the following days: agenda :
- Workshop welcome and introduction: Innaxis (Samuel Cristobal, Hector Ureta)
- European Commission DG MOVE – Innovative multimodal transport: EU/Commission point of view (Paola Chiarini – DGMOVE-EC)
- ACARE WG1 – SRIA update / Long term mobility goals: Munich Airport/ACARE chair (Christoph Schneider)
- Who is waiting at the gate? An analysis of European passengers: Bauhaus Luftfahrt (Ulrike Kluge)
- Door to door metrics: Eurocontrol (Pete Hullah)
- Door to door mobility models: Innaxis (Samuel Cristobal), University of Westminster
- link to preliminary Door-to-door results here
- Mobility concepts enhancing the seamless passenger journey: Bauhaus (Annika Paul)
- New age transportation: how to monetize your data. COMTRADE (Marie Kress)
- Metropolis Project: UAVs, Urban Airspace. TU Delft (Joost Ellerbroek)
- Sustainable airports- More than an airport? Sustainable Airport Cities and Aerotropolises – the location to work, live and play. WiedemannConsultants GmbH (Mirjam Wiedemann)
- CAMERA: CSA for Mobility in Europe: Innaxis (Hector Ureta)
- Wrap-up + DATASET2050 event at SESAR Innovation Days (Belgrade) teaser.
Videos here soon!
Note: The DATASET2050 workshop was organized planned in tandem with the the ACARE WG1 meeting (restricted to ACARE members – 19th afternoon), and the CATER open event (19th morning), both in ISDEFE premises (Madrid)
–Further logistics info (hotels, transport) available here: Download our complete guide.